Positioning User Controls on a designer page

Dave Petteys

I am trying to drag a user control onto the designer page. I drag it to the
desired location but it "snaps" to the upper left hand corner of the design
screen and will not move. It is in a table cell. I cannot select it to redrag
it to the proper table cell in the lower right hand corner. Any suggestions?

Guest

I am trying to drag a user control onto the designer page. I drag it
to the desired location but it "snaps" to the upper left hand corner
of the design screen and will not move. It is in a table cell. I
cannot select it to redrag it to the proper table cell in the lower
right hand corner. Any suggestions?

You can change the page layout style to grid (Right click on page, choose
properties), but most web developers don't work in grid mode ... because it
doesn't scale well to larger monitors.

Best thing to do: Learn HTML and CSS.