possible to add a number of pages to single <location> node within web.config?

Dica

i've got a few pages on my site that don't require authentication. is it
possible to specify each on of these in the same node within web.config, or
do i have to repeat for each? i'd like to do the following if possible:

<location path="LoginFailed.aspx", "help.aspx", "faqs.aspx",
"sendpassword.aspx">

<system.web>

<authorization>

<allow users="*" />

</authorization>

</system.web>

</location>

Patrice

Don't know, try rather to list the values inside the attribute for XML
consistency (path="a.aspx,b.aspx" etc...)

As a side note, most often those pages sharing the same policy are just
placed in their own directory to ease management...