Posting Again- Redirecting to Login page while session expiration

Vijay

Hi,

Based on the session timeout, session will be expired. Timebeing , we are
manually checking in the each page, whether the session is expired or not,
If so,we
are redirecting to common login page. Is it possible to avoid it by
specifying the common login page in the web.config file? if so ,
can you send the relevant sample please?

Thanks,
Vijay

Vijay

Axel Dahmen,

Thanks. We would like to use the windows authentication as well as forms
authentication. is it possible?
Now our web config file has "Windows" authentication to access the database.
with "impersonate=true"
In addition, we need to provide the forms authentication too.

Thanks,
Vijay