postion of menuitem in menubar

anna

I created a menubar in applet.And i want the menu item in the right
position of the menu bar...can u help me.....

Ed

anna skrev:
I created a menubar in applet.And i want the menu item in the right
position of the menu bar...can u help me.....

Micro-snippet:

// Add the menus
menuBar.add(fileMenu);
menuBar.add(viewMenu);
menuBar.add(Box.createHorizontalGlue()); // Right-justify Help
menuBar.add(helpMenu);

..ed

Vova Reznik

anna said:
I created a menubar in applet.And i want the menu item in the right
position of the menu bar...can u help me.....

java.awt.Component:
public void setComponentOrientation(ComponentOrientation o)

ComponentOrientation.RIGHT_TO_LEFT