    I am trying to figure out so I can "load" the next image that will show up
    in 5 seconds, while the current one is being displayed.

    Miro

    Miro, Oct 23, 2009

  2. Miro

    Miro Guest

    I think I have found a solution - I will try it tonight...

    http://www.netmechanic.com/news/vol6/css_no18.htm

    basically you setup an image and using css you hide it.
    So as I load the first images, I will set this imageurl to the next image in
    sequence.

    Miro

    Miro, Oct 23, 2009

  3. Miro

    Scott M. Guest

    In JavaScript, you can use the SetTimeOut(), ClearTimeOut(), SetInterval(),
    and ClearInterval() methods for timing an action.

    -Scott

    Scott M., Oct 23, 2009
  4. Miro

    Miro Guest

    Worked Like a Charm...

    Miro, Oct 23, 2009
  5. Miro

    Miro Guest

    Hi Scott,

    I found an ASP + CSS alternative...see my above post.

    Basically I have css not displaying 2 more images, and in my timer - i throw
    the next images to be displayed in there.

    Cheers'

    Miro

    Miro, Oct 23, 2009