Presentation of buttons

Robert Pullman

Would like to know of an online tutorial on form design. I have in mind to
define several submit buttons as INPUT's on the form and am interested in
having them aligned and of uniform size. My idea is that when the form is
posted, the name/value of the input is sent as well. I am open to
alternative ideas (being a novice).

Thanks in advance,

Robert Pullman

David Dorward

http://dorward.me.uk/www/css/#tutorials

My idea is that when the form is posted, the name/value of the input is
sent as well.

That has nothing to do with the way they look. Give the submit button an
name and value and it will be submitted if clicked.