Pretty Print Python Data Structures to HTML

Sam

I'm looking for something like the pprint module but that can take a
Python data structure and turn it into HTML (or better xHTML).

It would read through the data structure but instead of formatting it
using spaces it would format it using either dd/dt or ordered/
unordered lists or even as a html table.

Have I explained this well enough that you can understand what I
mean? Is such a library available anywhere?

Thanks

Mensanator

I'm looking for something like the pprint module but that can take a
Python data structure and turn it into HTML (or better xHTML).

It would read through the data structure but instead of formatting it
using spaces it would format it using either dd/dt or ordered/
unordered lists or even as a html table.

Have I explained this well enough that you can understand what I
mean? �

Is such a library available anywhere?

Thanks

Diez B. Roggisch

Sam said:
I'm looking for something like the pprint module but that can take a
Python data structure and turn it into HTML (or better xHTML).

It would read through the data structure but instead of formatting it
using spaces it would format it using either dd/dt or ordered/
unordered lists or even as a html table.

Have I explained this well enough that you can understand what I
mean? Is such a library available anywhere?

pprint + pygments should do the job.

Diez