Preview a .html file and a .swf file

UJ

My web page will have a couple of links to html and swf files and I would
like to show previews of those items to the users. In .asp it used to be the
<OBJECT> tag. Is that still the easiest way to do it? And if so - can
somebody direct me to some documentation because it's all more that I seem
to be able handle on the MS site (the only reason I know about the object
tag is from reading somebody else's code)

TIA - Jeffrey.

Guest

Has anybody solved this problem? I need to preview an html file (I already
solved the .swf and other file types.)

Anybody know how to do an html file? I need to be able to load a thumbnail
for it - problem being it MUST be dynamic.

Thanks.