Printing a datagrid??

Tina

Is there any utility or tool or function to print the contents of a web
datagrid in report form? If not, does the new 2.0 framework/vs.net have
such a capability?

Thanks,

Gary Blakely

Tina,
I have a component that produces a PDF containing a Crystal Report of any
datagrid. All you have to do is pass the grid to my component. You can
check it out on my website and contact me if you are interested. right now
it's new and I'll let developers use it for free in its current form. It
works fine.

Alan Samet

You may want to look into the @media css selector. You can apply
different CSS for the printed contents vs. the screen contents of a web
page (e.g., you can have certain links and stuff not display on the
printed version, et cetera)

-Alan