printing all possible permutations of a set of characters

OL/2

Hi everyone. By counting up from 0, it is possible to print all permutations
of an n-digit number, but what if I want to include certain characters in
that range? How can I print all n-length permutations of an arbitrary set of
characters?

cheers

David K. Wall

OL/2 said:
Hi everyone. By counting up from 0, it is possible to print all
permutations of an n-digit number, but what if I want to include
certain characters in that range? How can I print all n-length
permutations of an arbitrary set of characters?

perldoc -q permute

You are expected to check the FAQ before you post.

(Preceding question is plagiarized, because I was too lazy to find
another way to say it.)