Printing batch of invoices

Mike P

I have an array of invoice keys that I need to loop through, display in
a window on screen, then auto print, before looping to the next one,
again displaying on screen, and then auto printing.

I have my array sorted, and I am planning on building up the HTML
invoice using a StringBuilder and then displaying it via a div
InnerHtml. But how do I auto print them, and then repeat the process?

Roland Dick

Hi Mike,

Mike said:
I have an array of invoice keys that I need to loop through, display in
a window on screen, then auto print, before looping to the next one,
again displaying on screen, and then auto printing.

how about using a reporting utility such as Crystal Reports (I think a
free version comes with VS) to create a multi-page document; then the
user can print all pages at once. (And I think you can actually make it
print by code as well, at least this applies to the Winforms control).

Hope this helps,

Roland