printf("Checking \n" );

}

int _tmain(int argc, _TCHAR* argv[])
{

int a=5,b=6;

add(a,b);

return 0;

}

I was just trying this and I was surprised to see that it compiled with no errors. Someone explained to me that the compiler takes the arguments and assigns them to dummy variable that it (the compiler) creates.
I would like to know if there is any method to access them ie to print the values of these dummy variables or to do any operation on them.
Here the dummy variables have the values 5 and 6. i would like to print them. I'm using visual studio 2005 environment.

thanks