Printing from PocketIE

AtlMobile

All,

We have developed a mobile .net application and the client now wants
to print to an IR HP450 printer from PocketIE. Does anyone have any
suggestions? It does not appear that printing on PocketPC is well
supported!

C. Vollmer

Hi,

take a look at third party tools. If you only want basic printing
(ASCII), you can try to write it on your own. Take a look at .NET CF
Newsgroup.
Regards,
Christoph

AtlMobile

C. Vollmer said:
Hi,

take a look at third party tools. If you only want basic printing
(ASCII), you can try to write it on your own. Take a look at .NET CF
Newsgroup.
Regards,
Christoph

Thanks for the reply. Can you suggest any? We've looked at Field
Software but are looking for a couple of more options as well.

C. Vollmer

Sorry, but we don't use printing from PDA. But searching over Google and
some PDA sites should give enough results.