Printing (opening in popup) a single control

DC

Hi,

I would like to implement printing facilities for some of the controls
on my webpage. If, for example, there is a datagrid in the content pane
of the page then I would like to offer a "print" button in that control
which will open a new browser window which displays only this control.

Is there an easy way to get this done? TIA for any idea!

Regards
DC

John Timney \( MVP \)

if you surround your output with divs, you could likely hide the divs you
dont want to print prior to activating window.print(), so you may not even
need to open a window.