Printing out several hidden Frames via Javascript (IE6)

Heinz

Hi @ all,

I try to print out five hidden frames throug a printing-form. I use
the frame.focus() and the frame.print() functions. Everything is fine
except the following little disadvantage:

When I print out the five frames, the print window dialog appears five
time (for each frame once). The user has to confirm his standard
printer several times.

Do anyone know, how I can prevent this?

Thanks a lot

Hans

rf

Heinz said:
Hi @ all,

I try to print out five hidden frames throug a printing-form. I use
the frame.focus() and the frame.print() functions. Everything is fine
except the following little disadvantage:

When I print out the five frames, the print window dialog appears five
time (for each frame once). The user has to confirm his standard
printer several times.

Do anyone know, how I can prevent this?

Don't use frames?