problem about wxPython error

Tinmean K.H.Liu

Hi!
I install wxPython under WinXP
when I want to use some simple sample, there is an error message:

File "C:\Python22\Lib\site-packages\Pythonwin\pywin\framework\scriptutils.py", line 301, in RunScript
exec codeObject in __main__.__dict__
File "C:\Documents and Settings\Tinmean\temp_desktop\python_0921\wx1.py", line 3, in ?
from frame import Frame
ImportError: No module named frame

From wiki's FAQ, I add new paths in PYTHONPATH for wxPython and wx, but it is no use.
any one could help me?

thanks!

--Tinmean Liu in Taiwan

Anand Pillai

The wxPython imports are in the subdirectory wx in
its installation. So all wxPython programs (that I know)
begin with the following statement.

from wxPython.wx import *

Maybe there is a frame.py somewhere which you have
to locate. Even then I think you need to place the
above import statement before your wx code.

-Anand