Problem facing in ASP.Net

M. Zaheer-Ud-Din

Hi All,
I am facing some problems in ASP.Net, hope u can help me. I will be very
thankful to you for this regard.
The scenario is that there is a server control (Server Button) on the page
and the load and unload method of the body is defined in the client script.
Whenever I pass any server event, first the unload and then the server
method (along-with the page load) method is called and then the Load method
of the body in the client script is called.
Can I restrict the calling of Load & Unload method of the script on passing
server events?
If not then why?

The sample code is:

Client script (abc.aspx)

<form name="Form1" id="Form1" method="post" runat="server">
MS_POSITIONING="GridLayout">
<asp:button AutoPostBack="false" id="ServerBtn" style="Z-INDEX: 107;
LEFT: 13px; POSITION: absolute; TOP: 176px" runat="server" Text="Server
Button"></asp:button>
</form>

Server code(abc.aspx.vb)
Private Sub ServerBtn_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As
System.EventArgs) Handles ServerBtn.Click
Response.Write("On Server Button Click")
End Sub

Any help will be highly appreciated.
Regards
ZaHeer