Problem in restoring exchange server database.

babu

Hi all
I am trying to take exchange server 2003 backup and restore
programmatically.
My backup function works fine. But i am in problem in restoring
database. My HrESERestoreAddDatabase is not working well. The
HrESERestoreAddDatabase is returning HRESULT -939587631.
Will anyone give me any link related exchange server 2003 backup? Or
can anyone give me sample code or link to sample code related to
HrESERestoreAddDatabase() method?
Thanks in advance
Nasif