Problem opening loading user-control

Ced

Hi there !

I have a problem wich probably commes from my IE
configuration (IE 6 SP1) : I can not execute user-controls
(integrated in aspx pages) on my local machine, besides it
is possible from other machines of the local network. I
created this user-controls and the webforms on my local
machine. The .NET Configuration seems to be OK (fulltrust
set for the 'localhost' site). No errors are mentioned,
but the controls simply don't load.

Does anybody have had the same problem or could help me to
solve it ?
Thanks

Ced