User Control Localization Problem

Guest

Hi all,
I have some web pages and user controls (ASCX), I switched my user control
to Design View in my VS 2005 (SP1), I chose "Tools --> Generate Local
Resource" menu to create resource files.

After a while, my VS2005 reported
"Start creating resource content and adding 'meta:' attributes to server
controls and directives.
Finished creating resource content and adding 'meta:' attributes."

I think everything is right. BUT I cannot find any new files in
App_LocalResources folder, but I can see "meta:resourcekey" are added to all
my controls.

Where is my new resource file? I can do it to ASPX and MASTER files without
problem, why not ASCX?

Thanks for any suggestion.