Problem: Thread in C

ranjeet.gupta

Dear All,

I have a programm in which I am using the thread, Well some times It
happens
that thread get closed, well I am not able to Figure out exactly when
this
is happening, (Thread Is Getting Closed)

So please let me know some of the senario in which thread will get
closed,
May be your points may help me out in simulating the problem of mine.

Please let me know if more information you need from my side.

Thanks In Advance.
Ranjeet Gupta

Ian Collins

Dear All,

I have a programm in which I am using the thread, Well some times It
happens
that thread get closed, well I am not able to Figure out exactly when
this
is happening, (Thread Is Getting Closed)

So please let me know some of the senario in which thread will get
closed,
May be your points may help me out in simulating the problem of mine.

Please let me know if more information you need from my side.
Try posting to comp.programming.threads, you are more likely to get help
there, where the question is on topic.

You will be asked to provide some code however.