problem when i try to start a ASP.NET application

raghu

hai !!

i have recently installed vs.net on my computer (xp pro operating
system). when i tried to create web pages using asp.net it worked
fine. i have a norton perosnal firewall installed on my system and i
recently updated my virus definitions using live update. the problem
now is when i try create a asp.net project the firewall gives me a
warning saying that deneve.exe is trying to run and that may be
malicious. i wanted to know what is this deneve.exe script doing ? is
it ok if i ignore the warning and continue my work .

thanks

raghu