problem with dynamically created labels

André

Hi,

Three labels are dynamically created. If a certain condition is met, then
label 2 must be hidden.
My problem: if the condition is met, with this code here below, there
remains a gap between label1 and label3. I tried to embed them into
tablecells (<td>) and into <div>, but i couldn't eliminate the gap between
label1 and label3. I tried to put lb2.height="0".

Do you know a way for removing the gap and to get:
ok
ok3

instead of
ok