Problem with JUDDI. Pls help.

Rit

I´m trying to run the example of:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/Deploy_jUDDI_on_Tomcat_and_MySQL
But I get the following error when connecting with MySQL:

+ Got a JNDI Context!
+ Got a JDBC DataSource (dsname=java:comp/env/jdbc/juddiDB)
- DB connection was not aquired. (Cannot create JDBC driver of class ''
for connect URL 'null')
- SELECT COUNT(*) FROM PUBLISHER failed (null)

I´ve been reading and trying differente configurations with server.xml
of Apache/conf/ but since I´m new in all this... can anybody help me
out with the steps I´ve to follow to solve the problem?
I already put the driver of JDBC for MySQL in
C:.../Apache.../common/lib
Thanks in advance