Problem with time zone

martini

Problem with time zone on linux. I have a dual processor machine
running with mandrake 10.1. I have some issues with the localtime and
strftime functions. Sometimes it returns the date of the system in a
GMT format and sometimes in CEST format (that I have configured on the
linux timezone configuration for Spain Time zone).
Any ideas?, Is it possible that when a thread is running the function
takes a format and when the a thread is running in the other processor
takes the other format? The same code is running on single processor
machine and it have not any problem with these functions...
Thanks...

Bushido Hacks

This is more of a question for comp.os.linux.misc. Try posting you
question there. Someone may be able to help you. ;-)