PROBLEM WITH TOMCAT APPLICATION AND SESSIONS LISTENERS

Discussion in 'Java' started by GRUPOS DE JAVA, May 11, 2007.

  1. HI MY PROBLEM IS THAT I'VE THIS CODE:
    package listeners;

    import java.io.IOException;
    import java.util.Vector;
    import javax.servlet.*;
    import javax.servlet.http.*;
    import javax.servlet.http.HttpSession;

    import javax.servlet.http.HttpSession;
    import javax.servlet.http.HttpSessionAttributeListener;
    import javax.servlet.http.HttpSessionBindingEvent;

    public class objetoEscuchadoDeSesion implements
    HttpSessionAttributeListener {
    private String id, name, value, source, message = new String();
    private HttpSession session = null;

    /** Creates new SessionAttribListen */
    public objetoEscuchadoDeSesion() {
    System.out.println(getClass().getName());
    }

    public void attributeAdded(HttpSessionBindingEvent se) {
    session = se.getSession();
    id = session.getId();
    name = se.getName();
    value = (String) se.getValue();
    source = se.getSource().getClass().getName();
    message = new StringBuffer("Attribute bound to session in ")
    .append(source).append("\nThe attribute name: ").append(name)
    .append("\n").append("The attribute value:").append(value)
    .append("\n").append("The session ID:
    ").append(id).toString();
    System.out.println(message);
    }

    public void attributeRemoved(HttpSessionBindingEvent se) {
    session = se.getSession();
    id = session.getId();
    name = se.getName();
    if (name == null)
    name = "Unknown";
    value = (String) se.getValue();
    source = se.getSource().getClass().getName();
    message = new StringBuffer("Attribute unbound from session in ")
    .append(source).append("\nThe attribute name: ").append(name)
    .append("\n").append("The attribute value: ").append(value)
    .append("\n").append("The session ID:
    ").append(id).toString();
    System.out.println(message);
    }

    public void attributeReplaced(HttpSessionBindingEvent se) {
    source = se.getSource().getClass().getName();
    message = new StringBuffer("Attribute replaced in session ")
    .append(source).toString();
    System.out.println(message);
    }

    public String toString() {
    return " Tiempo de Entrada: "+ new java.util.Date()+
    ", User: "+this.name+" = "+this.value;

    HI, I'D PROBED THIS CODE AND IT WORKS, OK, BUT IF I WANT TO SHOW THE
    OBJECT SESSION TO AN ADMINISTRATOR WHO HAS BEEN LOGIN TO MY
    APPLICATION LIKE THIS:
    HI user_name | you are [admin] IN this app | these are all THE USERS
    CONECTED RIGTH NOW ->omm79/ADMIN
    ->jlmm /user
    ->bebo /user
    I'M TRIYING TO DO SOMETHIG BUT ALL I GOT IS JUST WATCH THE SESSION
    INFO IN THE SERVER SIDE COMMAND-WINDOW, AND IN THE APPLICATION WINDOW
    SHOW THE FIELDS IN NULL LIKE THIS:

    welcome omm79
    Users: Fri May 11 16:35:05 CDT 2007, User: null = null

    , AND I'LL APRETIATE IF THERE IS AN EXAMPLE TO CHECK, THANKS.

    GRUPOS DE JAVA, May 11, 2007