problems installing Ruby Unit-0.5.6

Steven B.

To Whom It May Concern-

I am experiencing errors when trying to install Ruby Unit v.0.5.6 on
Windows.

At the Windows Command prompt within the C:\rubyunit\rubyunit-0.5.6
subdirectory, I am attempting to install rubyunit with the following
command:

C:\rubyunit\rubyunit-0.5.6>ruby install.rb

...and I'm getting the following error:

(internal: lib/rubygems/custom_require):29:in 'require': no such file to
load --
from <internal:lib/rubygems/custom-require>:29:in 'require'
from install.rb:1:in '<main>'

Any insight or assistance you can provide to resolve this matter is
appreciated. Thank you.

Best Regards,
Steve B.