Problems passing info to next page

JJ297

I have a gridview on a page with the select button generated:

I'm using this to get to the other page:

Protected Sub GridView1_SelectedIndexChanged(ByVal sender As Object,
ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles GridView1.SelectedIndexChanged

Response.Redirect("details1.aspx?Titleid=" &
GridView1.SelectedValue)
End Sub

This only gives me the TitleId. When I tried then wrote this but
getting incorrect string format:

Response.Redirect("details1.aspx?TitleID = " & Title & "&description=
" & GridView1.SelectedValue)

I have three text boxes on the other page to grab what's coming over
in a QueryString but I'm only getting the titleid.

ConnectionString="<%$ ConnectionStrings:TrainUserConnectionString %>"
SelectCommand="SELECT TitleID, Title, Descriptions FROM
dbo.Titles WHERE (TitleID = @TitleID) AND (Title = @title)">
<SelectParameters>
<asp:QueryStringParameter DefaultValue=""
Name="TitleID" QueryStringField="TitleID"
Type="Int32" />
<asp:QueryStringParameter Name="title"
QueryStringField="Title" />
</SelectParameters>
</asp:SqlDataSource>

How do I get the titleand description to appear in the text boxes on
the details1.aspx page?

Med

Try to remove spaces in the query string. I can see a space after TitleID

try:

Response.Redirect("details1.aspx?TitleID=" & Title & "&description=" &
GridView1.SelectedValue)

Regards

Med