problems while downloading IE Windows control

Shira

I am tring to download treeview to my computer.

I checked And found out I have the requirments:

Microsoft .NET Framework

ASP.NET

Microsoft Windows 2000 or Microsoft Windows XP Home or Professional

after I saved the downloads files I opened it.

exccepted the license.

if double clicked the build.bat in programfiles/IE WebControls

this bat file which was soppes do build me to things

1. a build folder.

2. Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls.dll

my build.bat only created a build folder.

and he writes this error:

'csc.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable
program or batch file.

What can I do to create the Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls.dll???

I very much need the treeview

thanks alot

shira

I copy here the readme file that can see what I'm talking about

1. Make sure you have installed the .NET Framework SDK v1.0 or v1.1

2. Run Build.bat, which will create a build folder in this directory.

The build folder contains Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls.dll and a

Runtime directory of supporting files.

Kelly Leahy

I copy here the readme file that can see what I'm
talking about
1. Make sure you have installed the .NET Framework SDK v1.0 or v1.1

2. Run Build.bat, which will create a build folder in this directory.

for #1, you also need to run sdkvars.bat under the /bin
directory of your .NET SDK installation.

Kelly

Guest

Shira,

Add your path program to your .NET Framework installation,
by execute PATH command in DOS Prompt, in my case
PATH=C:\WINNT\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322

and re-run the batch files.

Hope this helps :)

Jody Ananda
MCAD.NET,MCSD.NET