Problems with open enlarged image in new window

Markus Seibold

Hello NG,
I have problems with showing an enlarged version of pictures in a new
window. The following URL is the source of my problem:
http://www.faschingsclub-roettenbach.de/html/fotos/ferienprogramm2003.html

1.) Am I doing the Javascript part about opening the larger image correctly
anyways?
2.) My problem is the first image I try to open. No matter what image I
click on, the new window always contains the large version of the first
image and doesn't do the image.src replacement. Whenever you click on a 2nd
image, the large image in the "Bildergalerie" window is replaced with the
new one.

How can I fix this problem? Thanks!

Markus