Problems with rubytalk.com

Wes Moxam

I was searching for some ruby info via google, and clicked a link to
an article archived on rubytalk.com and got a placeholder/advertising
page instead. Is it possible that the domain got jacked?

Here's the output of nslookup on my machine:
rubytalk.com
Non-authoritative answer:
rubytalk.com internet address =3D 63.251.83.53
rubytalk.com nameserver =3D dns3.name-services.com
rubytalk.com nameserver =3D dns4.name-services.com
rubytalk.com nameserver =3D dns5.name-services.com
rubytalk.com nameserver =3D dns1.name-services.com
rubytalk.com nameserver =3D dns2.name-services.com

-- Wes

Austin Ziegler

I was searching for some ruby info via google, and clicked a link to
an article archived on rubytalk.com and got a placeholder/advertising
page instead. Is it possible that the domain got jacked?

You want ruby-talk.org instead.

-austin
--=20
Austin Ziegler * (e-mail address removed)
* Alternate: (e-mail address removed)