Process.Start syntax

Guest

c:\pdf\pdfmp3d.exe /c:\exportfiles /0 /0 /0 /0 runs correctly in the Command
Prompt.

But, not in the C# code behind of a WebForm:

System.Diagnostics.Process.Start("c:\\pdf\\pdfmp3d.exe","/c:\\exportfiles /0

bruce barker

the program will run as the asp.net account, not the impersonated account)
which generally does not have access to the c:\

also, if the program opens a window it will not run.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)