Programming Forums

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by =?iso-8859-1?q?Luiz_Antonio_Pican=E7o?=, Jan 3, 2006.

  1. =?iso-8859-1?q?Luiz_Antonio_Pican=E7o?=, Jan 3, 2006

  2. Luiz Antonio Picanço said:
    Nothing in the C area, so no way to check for quality on matters relevant to
    this newsgroup.

    Therefore, I can't recommend the site.

    Richard Heathfield, Jan 3, 2006

  3. =?iso-8859-1?q?Luiz_Antonio_Pican=E7o?=

    Flash Gordon Guest

    Why would we want your forums which have no posts when we have perfectly
    good news groups? Apart from anything else, the only posts you have are
    not in English, even in the English Forums, and that includes a post by
    "site admin".

    Flash Gordon, Jan 3, 2006
  4. Was it necessary to include the spammer's URL in your reply?

    Christopher Benson-Manica, Jan 4, 2006
  5. I see now that you carefully munged it, and I carelessly failed to
    notice. Happy New Year! :)

    Christopher Benson-Manica, Jan 4, 2006
  6. Sorry about this

    =?iso-8859-1?q?Luiz_Antonio_Pican=E7o?=, Jan 4, 2006