Hello Coding Forums

Joined
Aug 17, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
No, I'm not LPB Poody but I think he's a good rapper.
Anyways, I joined this forum to browse since for one of my classes I got web design and I actually enjoy trying to do computer coding stuff. I use DreamWeaver for it but if anyone wants to give me some basic tips I'm always open to tips. I'm most likely not going to check here every day and will probably eventually forget about this, but if you really wanna contact add my discord:

lopper#7132

Ad