project setup for a java client program which use two jar files

wong_powah

What is the best way to setup a project for a client program C (in
directory1) which use my two own JCA/JCE jar files created from
directory2 and directory3?
For my current project setup, when I single step into C, the source
files of the jar files cannot be found even though I had specified
directory2 and directory3.
Which documentation or tutorial I should read?

Source files are at
C:\win10\JavaSP\com\mycomp\crypto\X509
C:\win10\JavaSP\com\mycomp\cryptox

Then compiled and created MyJCASP.jar and MyJCESP.jar at C:
\win10\JavaSP.
javac -classpath ibmpkcs.jar -d . com\mycomp\crypto\*.java com\mycomp
\cryptox\*.java com\mycomp\crypto\X509\*.java
jar -cf MyJCASP.jar com\mycomp\crypto\*.class com\mycomp\crypto
\X509\*.class
jar -cf MyJCESP.jar com\mycomp\cryptox\*.class

The two jar files are copied to C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.5.0_14\jre
\lib\ext.

When a java project is created, the two jar files MyJCASP.jar and
MyJCESP.jar will appear in the "JRE System Library".
Then I select and right click the two jar files MyJCASP.jar and
MyJCESP.jar one by one by attach source by "Properties", "Java Source
Attachment", "External Folder".
Set the values to C:/win/Java_dir/Java/com/mycomp/crypto and C:/win/
Java_dir/Java/com/mycomp/cryptox respectively.

Looking at the

"Project", "Properties", "Java Build Path", "Libraries", "Source
Attachment" confirm that the directory are set.

However, I still get the "Source Not Found" error.

[...]

I use Eclipse 3.3.1.1 on windows 2000.