    with ASP.net?

    Any good articles/suggestions? PLZ

    Thnx

    Guest, Sep 15, 2005

    Guest Guest

    if you got $3k grab yourself a google box... :}

    Are you in need of searching WITHIN the docs or just the names?

    Guest, Sep 15, 2005

    Guest Guest

    I want to search within documents for text, phrase etc. Docs could be any
    document including .pdf etc.

    I want a MS solution not a GOOGLE :|

    Guest, Sep 15, 2005

    Bruce Barker Guest

    using indexing services from .net

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;820983

    you will need to find a indexing filter for each type of file you want
    indexed (adobe makes one for pdf). out of the box, indexing services
    supports mime (mail), html, text, and office docs.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    Bruce Barker, Sep 15, 2005