Proxy server in ruby?

Justin Bailey

I'm interested in creating a authorizing proxy server similar to the
Python APS project (http://ntlmaps.sourceforge.net/), but using Ruby.

Is there any existing ruby proxy servers out there already? A quick
search on ruby forge didn't reveal much.

Thanks for any info!

Justin

_why

MouseHole is a http proxy written using webrick.
http://code.whytheluckystiff.net/mouseHole/

MouseHole's first version used WEBrick. Specifically the WEBrick::HTTPProxyServer,
which comes with Ruby. It's a bit slow, however, and doesn't stream requests.
But it's kinda neat.

MouseHole 2 uses Mongrel and can stream requests. The code is released under an
MIT license, so please be my guest and cut it up!

svn co https://code.whytheluckystiff.net/svn/mouseHole/trunk mouseHole

_why