public domain C runtime library for Linux/Windows/MSDOS/MVS/CMS/OS2/PDOS

kerravon

Jujitsu are pleased to announce the release of the
following software:

GCC 3.2.3 MVS 7.5 - GCC C compiler for z/OS, MVS/380, MVS/370.
Delivered in xmit format.

GCC 3.2.3 CMS 7.5 - GCC C compiler for z/VM, VM/380, VM/370.
Delivered in vmarc format.

PDPCLIB 2.00 - C (C90-compliant) runtime library for MVS
(all flavours), CMS (all flavours), Windows 32, MSDOS,
OS/2, Linux (new with this release), PDOS. Provided in
source form only, but also delivered as part of GCCMVS
and GCCCMS.

Hercules/380 3.06 v6.0 - Used to run MVS/380. It now does
S/380 even if you specify S/370, so that Hercgui will
work. Now has native support for ftp-rdw files (ie files
that have been transferred from z/OS using ftp with
the RDW option), so that you can quickly get your files
restored to a V dataset. Windows executables provided.
Unix users need to compile from source.

You can find the products at:

http://gccmvs.sourceforge.net
http://pdos.sourceforge.net
http://mvs380.sourceforge.net

(respectively).

Initial documentation can be found in gccmvs.txt,
pdpclib.txt and README.S380 respectively.

Any comments/questions please post over at:

where our complaint department is in operation 24
hours a day, even during Ramadan - may Allah have
mercy on our souls.

BFN. Paul.