Put row in edit

David C

I have a ListView that I am trying to place a specific item row into edit
mode from within an ItemDataBound event. I have found the row that I want
to put into edit mode but I do not know the process to place the current
line into edit mode. I have the code below that finds the record. Can
anyone help with this? Thanks.

David

If Not Request.QueryString("type") Is Nothing Then
Dim dataItem As ListViewDataItem = CType(e.Item,
ListViewDataItem)
Dim rowView As DataRowView = CType(dataItem.DataItem,
DataRowView)
Dim lbl As Label
Dim intHistoryTypeID As Int32 =
Convert.ToInt32(rowView("HistoryTypeID"))
If Request.QueryString("type") = "3" Then
'removing hold
lbl = e.Item.FindControl("LblHistoryDateTo")
If intHistoryTypeID = 2 And lbl.Text = "" Then
'found open on hold record

End If
End If

End If