py2exe & tkinter

Robin Becker

Don't know if this is the right place to ask, but has anyone considered using
something like tcl's freewrap code to integrate tkinter into py2xe single
executables?

We currently use the (fairly clunky) nsis route to create single file
executables with py2exe as input, but with the new bundle_files option it should
be possible to integrate our tcl/tk stuff into a common library.zip as that
seems to be the method used by freewrap.