pyscripter

Discussion in 'Python' started by Gigs_, Feb 28, 2007.

  1. Gigs_

    Gigs_ Guest

    im using pyscripter ide

    it is all alright till the next def

    class Checkbar(Frame):
    def __init__(self, parent=None, picks=[], side=LEFT, anchor=W):
    Frame.__init__(self, parent)
    self.vars = []
    for pick in picks:
    var = IntVar()
    chk = Checkbutton(self, text=pick, variable=var)
    chk.pack(side=side, anchor=anchor, expand=YES)
    self.vars.append(var)
    # it is all alright till here, but if im going to write next
    # class method it wont go with tab for 4 fields
    # it goes here all the time (8 fields)

    if i remove for statement it all work fine

    Gigs_, Feb 28, 2007

  2. I don't use pyscripter myself, but how could it know that you aren't going
    to write more code for the __init__ method?
    Reading the manual might be helpful... Try backspace, shift-tab, an empty
    line...

    Gabriel Genellina, Mar 1, 2007