    Any ideas?

    thanks
    Peter

    p.wallstedt, May 15, 2008

  2. Em Thu, 15 May 2008 08:03:40 -0700, p.wallstedt escreveu:
    Are you sure you need to reinvent the wheel ? For example, pppd has the
    "chat" application:

    http://www.hmug.org/man/8/chat.php

    Henrique Dante de Almeida, May 15, 2008

  3. p.wallstedt

    Peter Guest

    Do you have to much time?

    Peter, May 23, 2008
  4. Diez B. Roggisch, May 23, 2008
  5. p.wallstedt

    Peter Guest

    Grant - "Do you have a sence of appropriateness"? he asked, already
    knowing the answer. I had no idea this is a comedy club. I might argue
    that my reply was also some sort of humor, but you clearly didn't see
    it that way. Maybe you should try living according to the rules you
    make for others?

    Diez - Did you mean the section which covers Asperger's Syndrome?

    I'm just being a hacker here guys ... according to the guidelines.

    It's amazing how such a simple question gets derailed immediately.
    Without any light on the subject whatsoever.

    Peter, May 26, 2008
  6. Try asking about your problem again. Think before writing. Read your
    text after you write it. Tell what you are trying to do, how you are
    trying to do and what's the buggy behaviour. Copy the relevant part of
    your source code here.

    Henrique Dante de Almeida, May 27, 2008