    xonxoff=0, timeout=0)

    With best regards,
    Tanel

    a b, Nov 30, 2009

  2. Did you try a different usb2serial-converter? I've got plenty of them used
    in the past few years, and frankly, they mostly suck. Big time.

    With them, all kinds of timing-issues and other problems arose, and some
    hardware refused to outright work with them.

    So, I suggest you try & get a hold on as many usb2serial-converters you can
    get from friends and colleagues, and try out which one works best.

    There is nothing on the software-side you can do (short from lowering the
    bps, as this might cover up for some issues due to relaxed timing. But I
    had to cut down to like 2400 bps or some crap like that, which isn't really
    usable)

    Diez

    Diez B. Roggisch, Nov 30, 2009

  3. Sounds like faulty converter or a bug in the device driver to
    me.
    Does that get rid of the error? If so, then it's definitely a
    problem with the converter or device-driver.
    Unless you want to try to troubleshoot the device driver and
    USB traffic, the only suggestion I have is to try different
    converters and/or different versions of the driver.

    Grant Edwards, Nov 30, 2009
  4. a b

    Glazner Guest

    Try to use Portmon to see if your data is sent correctly.(if not, then
    its the cable/converter)
    http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb896644.aspx
    or another port monitor tool for other OS.

    Glazner, Nov 30, 2009