Python as active script <script language=python>

misterdi

I'm using Activestate python,
For older version of python, I know that we can register python as
active script by registering it through win32comext.axscript.client
pyscript.py
And to do that I need to change something in this pyscript.py before
running pyscript_rexec.py(http://fastq.com/~sckitching/Python/
win32_activeX_pyscript.htm),
but I can't find similar thing with python 2.6.2

I can't find the line that need to be changed.

Can someone kindly show me how to enable python26 as an active script
for IE?

Thanks,