    be so treated.

    But maybe I'm misdiagnosing the problem; has anyone else seen this
    and/or know what the problem is?

    Paul Rudin, Dec 9, 2003

  2. Paul Rudin

    Paul Rudin Guest

    To test this I had a quick look at the code that generates the
    wrappers. In win32com/client/genpy.py The class Generator has a method
    _Build_CoClassChildren. Replacing the line:

    dispItem.coclass_clsid = coclass.clsid

    with the lines:

    if flags & pythoncom.IMPLTYPEFLAG_FDEFAULT:
    dispItem.coclass_clsid = coclass.clsid

    seems to solve the problem, although perhaps this breaks something
    else?

    Paul Rudin, Dec 9, 2003

  3. Paul Rudin

    John J. Lee Guest

    Try posting what you just wrote to the python-win32 list.

    John

    John J. Lee, Dec 9, 2003
  4. Paul Rudin

    R.Marquez Guest

    John,

    Could you provide a pointer to that list? I know of the Mailing Lists
    at Source Forge, but they are just a bug reporting one and checkins
    one. Thanks.

    R.Marquez, Dec 10, 2003