Python GUI Tkinter Button arrangement

Discussion in 'Python' started by Ganesh Kumar, Feb 16, 2011.

  1. Ganesh Kumar

    Ganesh Kumar Guest

    Hi..

    I am new to python , i have creating one application user
    agreement..using Tkinter, The Content

    of the agreement will reading one file...Agree button will click means
    enable next button. And activate script,

    Quit button for exit the program,, Dis agree means one warning message
    will show up..

    all are working but one buttons are top of the screen. i want button
    in bottom of the frame plz. help me..

    this my source code

    Source Code

    http://pastebin.com/Lm5teAtS