Python list's mail server in DNSBL ?

Laszlo Nagy

I got this message when I tried to send something to this list, through
my ISP's SMTP server:

<snip>

Each of the following recipients was rejected by a remote mail server.
The reasons given by the server are included to help you determine why
each recipient was rejected.

Recipient: <[email protected]>
Reason: 5.7.1 <[email protected]>: Recipient address
rejected: policyd-weight Mail appears to be spam or forged. Ask your
Mail-/DNS-Administrator to correct HELO and DNS MX settings and to get
removed from DNSBLs; in bogusmx.rfc-ignorant.org

Please reply to <[email protected]>

Reporting-MTA: dns; viefep19.chello.at
Arrival-Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 14:12:36 +0100
Received-From-MTA: dns; edge04.upc.biz (192.168.13.239)

Final-Recipient: RFC822; <[email protected]>
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: dns; mail.python.org (194.109.207.14)
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550 5.7.1 <[email protected]>: Recipient
address rejected: policyd-weight Mail appears to be spam or forged. Ask
your Mail-/DNS-Administrator to correct HELO and DNS MX settings and to
get removed from DNSBLs; in bogusmx.rfc-ignorant.org

</snip>

Is python.org really blacklisted? Any admin please, try to remove it.

Thanks

Laszlo