Python use growing fast

Dan Stromberg

I invite folks to check out Tiobe's Language Popularity Rankings:

http://www.tiobe.com/index.php/content/paperinfo/tpci/index.html

The gist is: Python grew faster than any other programming language
over the last year, according to this (slightly arbitrary, but better
than no indicator) ranking.

....despite our wikipedia page whose first paragraph almost seems like
it was written with the intention of scaring off new converts, with
its "unusual" comment:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Python_(programming_language)

(Like it or not, people do frequently confuse the descriptive for the normative)

Krzysztof Bieniasz

I invite folks to check out Tiobe's Language Popularity Rankings:
http://www.tiobe.com/index.php/content/paperinfo/tpci/index.html

The gist is: Python grew faster than any other programming language over
the last year, according to this (slightly arbitrary, but better than no
indicator) ranking.

And look at the Hall of Fame. Python is the first language to win the
popularity award twice. Although the statistical population isn't really
extensive...

HealthyVisionsCBDPrice