Python Web Frameworks

Shortash

Hi Gurus,

I want to build a Python web app but im not sure which one to go for. I
prefer something like asp.Net , which would allow me to fully seperate
the presentation layer from the logic. Please advise?

thanks,

"Shortash'

Andrey Khavryuchenko

Shortash,

"S" == Shortash wrote:

S> I want to build a Python web app but im not sure which one to go for. I
S> prefer something like asp.Net , which would allow me to fully seperate
S> the presentation layer from the logic. Please advise?

Django? http://www.djangoproject.com

Bruno Desthuilliers

Shortash a écrit :
Hi Gurus,

I want to build a Python web app but im not sure which one to go for. I
prefer something like asp.Net , which would allow me to fully seperate
the presentation layer from the logic. Please advise?

Django, Turbogears, Pylons(HQ), web.py, etc, etc, etc...

Welcome to Python, the language with more web frameworks than keywords !-)

Ximo Nadal

Shortash said:
Hi Gurus,

I want to build a Python web app but im not sure which one to go for. I
prefer something like asp.Net , which would allow me to fully seperate
the presentation layer from the logic. Please advise?

thanks,

"Shortash'
Hi,

Look at <http://wiki.python.org/moin/WebFrameworks> there are same of them.

Now I'm studing karrigell, it's very interesting.

bye,