QA Engineering/ Python/ Contract/ Austin, TX

TOM

Tom Gugger
Independent Recruiter
(e-mail address removed)

US Citizens or Greencard
On Site

QA Engineering/ Python/ Contract/ Austin, TX

This is an immediate start, such as next week. I need three
contractors
for a 4--6 month contract in Austin, TX for Quality Assurance
Engineers.
The location is Austin, TX.

This is an automation project.

Must Have — Good Network domain knowledge such as TCP/IP.

Must Have --- experience testing Data, Voice, and IPTV traffic.

Must Have --- Strong Python

A Plus --- Fanfare

Please make sure all the required skills show on the resume. If
interested and
qualified, email resume to (e-mail address removed).

Chris Rebert

Tom Gugger
Independent Recruiter
(e-mail address removed)

US Citizens or Greencard
On Site

QA Engineering/ Python/ Contract/ Austin, TX

This is an immediate start, such as next week. I need three
contractors

Such postings belong on the Python jobs board
(http://www.python.org/community/jobs/ ), not
python-list/comp.lang.python.

Cheers,
Chris

Robert Kern

Such postings belong on the Python jobs board
(http://www.python.org/community/jobs/ ), not
python-list/comp.lang.python.

While he should definitely also post to the Jobs Board, job postings have
usually been welcomed on python-list provided that they are relevant and not too
spammy. Using [JOB] in the Subject line also helps.

--
Robert Kern

an underlying truth."
-- Umberto Eco